For what i did today i can't believe how much i enjoyed it. I woke up earlier than usual, quickly went to the shops to get more supplies like tissue paper & ribbon, started over locking, hemming, sending out over 45 items and constantly replying to emails. My wonderful friend amelia came over and we curled ribbon, ate purple zooper doopers, talked about how quickly summer passed us by, told secrets, laughed and literally ran to the post office only to throw three plastic bags of parcels at the postman as he was leaving on his 5pm curfew. I even had time to watch the news and enjoy the most beautiful afternoon i've seen all january, and to top it all off, the boys and i made fresh salmon with dill sauce on a bed of mashed potato and wilted bok choy for dinner. Talk about the simple things in life :)
89 new listings are also in store as of last night! I found some boho pieces that i really adore and thought i'd show you a couple. I'm making a trip up the coast tomorrow with pretty much my sister in law to scope out some new op shops and hopefully find something a little bizarre and different. I'm starting to get sick of the amount of floral dresses i see every week and the op shops around here are starting to run a bit dry, perhaps due to it being holidays, and i feel it's time to start venturing out. Road trip, anyone?
IN STORE NOW:
1. Vintage white lace off the shoulder dress.
2. Vintage black crochet summer dress.
3. Vintage cream canvas cut out button dress.
4. Vintage polkadot batwing dress.
5. Vintage knitted boho jumper with pink crochet detail.
6. Vintage pink mini jacket with scalloped lapels.
7. Vintage boho crochet batwing top.
8. Vintage white lace summer tee.
9. Vintage white high waist sailor shorts.