P R E S S & P R I N T .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Thrifted pink knit, Vintage leather shorts, Akubra Hat, Jeffrey Campbell Platforms, YSL/vintage rings)

What better way to pass the time than taking photos around your hotel room, especially when you have a shiny new toy to play with! I was given this amazing little camera as a gift from the creative agency we've been working with for the new campaign. It's called a 'Bloggie' (how appropriate) and is a about the size of an Iphone which shoots HD videos. Amazing, no? I quickly snapped a few shots before running out the door for dinner with the cast, which is an interesting mix of musicians and bloggers. It's only been a few shorts days but I kind of feel like we've all known each other for years, perhaps because we all have such similar interests and can relate to each other? It's been such an exciting experience and even after being on set for the past two days i'm still pinching myself to see if it's real! Note to self: pinching oneself is quite painful and would not advise unless completely necessary.

The shoot is all wrapped now and i returned home yesterday. To make this week even more wonderful i received some lovely emails on my return and thought i would share with you the recent press for Gary Pepper Vintage.

1. Ebay Magazine: Ebay magazine have been generous enough to give me my very own column in their mag. Who would have honestly thought? Not me, that's for sure! It's a short 400 word column covering my daily life, what i'm working on at the moment and tips and advice on running your own business online. The next issue is out and if you flick to page 50 there you will find my very first column! I just finished my second for the next issue and it's so surreal to think people would want to read about my life and listen to what i have to say. Thank you to my home girl Miceala who is so patient with me even though i am always running late with her deadlines. I'm so grateful to have met you and i can't wait for our coffee date in the city :)

Photobucket
I'd also like to thank Claire Lee from NSW for writing to Ebay Magazine with her thoughts on the interview i did in their first issue. Your words warm my heart and only motivate me to keep going so thank you.
Photobucket
2. Shop Til You Drop Magazine: This feature was taken a few months ago but seeing as magazines work so far in advance it's only come out now :) It was lovely meeting Dee from Deeelightful who is actually the market editor for STYD and she is even more amazing in real life. A big thank you to the girls at Shop - the spread looks amazing!
Photobucket
3. Goldwell: Goldwell have just launched their new website called 'The Highlight' which is your "online magazine destination for all things hair - news, reviews, guest editors, styling tips, galleries, exclusive offers, and everything else you need to get your hair looking fab." I was asked to come on board as a guest editor and to write about how to maintain long hair, which you can read here. You have no idea how surreal it was to click on the link and see my article pop up alongside one written by the Queen of Australian beauty, Zoe Foster. A big thank you to Vivian for featuring my thoughts, and on the same page as Zoes too!? I would never have imagined...
Photobucket
4. MyLookbook Magazine: Gary Pepper Vintage had it's very first product published in the new issue of MyLookbook magazine which is a vintage ring that will be listed in Gary Pepper Pieces this week! I was also asked to give my opinion on 'The perfect statement ring' and couldn't believe they ran it alongside two of my photos. A warm thank you to Krista, the very talented mastermind behind MyLookbook. It's starting to scare me how similar we are and i can't wait to meet with you to brainstorm future ideas. Maybe Miceala should come too? :)
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
5. Jeffrey Campbell: I think by now everyone knows how much i love and adore JC - i can't get enough of his shoes and my collection is still growing! Usually we communicate via email but a few weeks ago i was lucky enough to speak to Ty on the phone and talk about Australia and our love for JC. OH HAIII, TY! You know you're my fave! My lita's were featured on the JC blog and for all of you wondering you can purchase them here at Solestruck.com. I've had several emails about sizing so if you're wondering, your show size in Australia is exactly the same in US so if you're an AUS 8, you will be a US 8 etc.
Photobucket
Now that i've settled in back home and finally got some much needed rest, i can begin to sort though the hundreds of photos taken over the past few days. The shoot already feels like a distant memory so thank goodness i have so many photos to savor the incredible moments and the people i've met. Expect a little behind the scenes post too!

Well I really hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, i sure have missed you!

40 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the features <3 Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so amazing, I love your blog, it's quickly jumped to my fav and I read a lot 300+. Keep up the good work lovely :) Ahh I would have freaked out being next to Zoe as well, she is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera and lens do you use?
    Do you photoshop? Your photos always look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when does the ring go on sale??, its divine!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are soo amazing!



    www.modedamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rings but I'm not too fond of the boots :P

    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats with the press!
    it all looks amazing :)

    I also love your rings ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's crazy! You must be so happy with all the publicity...I would be! Congrats to you, you truly deserve it ;)

    www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm fascinated by this eBay magazine, I've not seen nor heard it mentioned anywhere else but here. So I've ordered my own copy just now so I can check out what's what. :) Thanks! hehe

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That shoes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could read your column in the EBay magazine! can I find it somewhere online?
    Greetings from Hungary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! love the rings and of course the shoes:)
    xox

    http://deniseandthegang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you sure about the sizing conversion because I am a size 6 in Australia but take a size 7 in Jeffrey Campbell shoes and other american shoes

    ReplyDelete
  15. anon: i'm 100% sure as all of my shoes are a US 8 and i am an australian 8. It's strange you're a US 7 as usually there's only half a size difference?

    I have no idea how that would happen? how interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the feature! Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what lipstick is that?
    it looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Congratulations girl...."it's allll happening" haha, little Almost Famous band aide reference for ya there :) Seriously, this is all so exciting, especially the JC connection. Keep at it, and oh yeah, that turquoise vintage ring is so freaking rad!

    Fashion X K8

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow...love your photos so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Big congrats girl, I love your style <3
    Will keep updating on you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG your rooms looks amazing!!!

    I love the design:)

    http://www.thebrunetteworld.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, that is so great that you have been getting all of this wonderful exposure

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome, I look forward to seeing some of the behind the scenes from the shoot! and love the new Bloggie, I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the features. You look so magnificent in all of these pics. The Bloggie takes really clear photos. I might have to look into getting one of these! And it's pink! Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on the magazine features! Love your style, can't wait to see more. Beautiful photos!

    xo,
    Alyssa
    www.etsy.com/shop/rebelbellevintage

    ReplyDelete
  27. Look at all that magazine coverage! Thats awesome.....The outfits are amazing and I can't wait to get my Litas in the mail!! I also LOVE that nail polish color!

    xo
    Lo

    www.lorinkellyspotlights,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely work Nicole,

    I dont know why some people dont like the JC boots!

    I think theyre amazinnnngg :)

    x

    lapetitefembot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww huni your are too kind, and I appreciate you giving your time to do the column, and hey each issue you are getting a little bit closer to making the deadline haha. I am also looking forward to our coffee date. PS I was just gifted a Bloggie too and in a little bit of love. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats!

    just wondering what style your hat was? Was looking on the website and could'nt quite figure it out.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post again Nicole...btw is that true? Size 8 Aus translates to a size 8 US? I have been looking at online shoe size convertersand they always tell me that I am a US 10-11..which confuses me as I am a 9-.9.5 usually.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. YAY FOR YOU HON! all the coverage looks great!

    ✘leonie

    www.monstreXI.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. damn! do you still keep in contact with your bosses from your interning days at grazia and harpers? im sure they could pull a few more spreads for you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on all the features!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What lipstick are you wearing? It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete