P R E S S & P R I N T .


It's been a few months since I did my last press post. After waking up to a freezing and miserable day outside I thought I'd sit down, make a tea, and share with you the recent places and press Gary Pepper Vintage has been spotted.

1. Shop Til You Drop Magazine - A while ago I was asked to contribute some of my favorite vintage dresses and a few key tips on how to buy vintage clothing online for an article in STYD. They ended up shooting my favorite 50's red floral tulle dress (pictured below), which is a dress from my personal collection. I've never actually worn it before - maybe because it's so fragile or maybe because it's so expensive? Either way I'm thrilled to see it gracing the pages of Shop so a warm thank you to Jade and Dee for featuring my store.

2. Sofis Mode Magazine - I don't even know where to begin with this post. Annika, the journalist who writes these features is so openly warm and friendly that it was hard not to fall in love with her. After the first email we were already planning on meeting for coffee if the other was ever to be in the others country. Sweden and Australia, two very far apart places. And of course, a warm and loving thank you to the beautiful Annika, whom I can only hope I get to meet one day.

3. Just Be Magazine - Just Be is a newly launched Australian magazine. I actually did this interview nearly one year ago so it shows you how long and time consuming it can be to launch something like this. Thank you to Stephanie for writing this feature and a big congratlations to the Just Be Team on their recent launch. It looks wonderful!

4. Refinery 29 - The craziest thing about being online is people can pull photos straight from your blog and write an article the very same day. I had no idea about this feature on Refinery 29 until my dear friend Adrian called me (I don't think he knows I had just woken up) to let me know I'd been called one of their "Best New Fashion Bloggers". Pretty crazy and an absolute honor so thank you Refinery 29, that's a lot to live up to.

5. IFB - Any and every blogger knows about IFB, so you could imagine how happy I was to be featured on their site. Extremely kind words written by an extremely kind girl. Thank you to Vahni from Grit and Glamour for making this interview a pleasure to do, which you can read here.

6. The Inside Source - Based in NY, The Inside Source is Ebay's micro-site and full of interesting interviews, tips and articles. A big thank you to Felicity for taking the time to write such a lovely feature. My store started out on Ebay so it's nice to reminder to take the time out and remember where it all began.

7. Catalog Magazine - I had never heard of Catalog before but apparently it's a fashion magazine from Singapore. A reader was lovely enough to let me know about this feature and sent me the scanned images - how sweet! I wouldn't have known otherwise so thank you Veronique!

A few other places GPV has been spotted is Dujuour Magazine, Miranda Kerr's KORA blog, Mecho.com, Seventeen.com, Mylookbook Magazine, Frockshop.com, Fashion Clique and the Jeffrey Campbell blog. Thank you to each and every person (Brooke, Chloe, Kaitlin, Krista, Marnie, Jess) who has featured my store and helped spread the word of Gary Pepper Vintage. It means the absolute world to me.

Happy Easter weekend everyone!