paper.

Currently reading:


These were all beautiful gifts i received last week from my beloved friends. All inspiring and practical in their own unique ways, each representing how much my friends know me too well. 'Lonely planet' to start planning luke and i's trip to new york, 'the satorialist' for inspiring street style, 'shopping for vintage' to help me find the best vintage stores when i am traveling, and 'Visionaries' to provide insight from the biggest creative forces behind the fashion industry today. This book is also full of beautiful fashion photography and inspiring quotes, exactly my kind of book to compliment a hot cup of english breakfast and a warm cosy bed.

{Visionaries by susannah frankel, The Satorialist by scott schuman, Shopping for vintage by funmi odulate, New york by lonely planet.}

No comments:

Post a Comment