S N A P P E D .


I suppose they say when it rains, it pours and the past week has seen GPV featured on places I never could of imagined thanks to RAFW and a pair of extremely bright pants. Here are some of the places and press GPV has been spotted the past week:

1. Vogue.com - Snapped by the ever so sweet Phil Oh from Street Peeper, who was lovely enough to let me know my photo had been featured twice on Vogue.com as well as used on their home page. Surreal is one word that comes to mind. A big thank you to Phil for running both my photos.

2. Vogue.uk - Snapped by the unbelievably leggy Candace Lake outside RAFW who looked drop dead gorgeous in a fluro yellow ruffled blouse. Kind of wish I asked to take her photo instead and secretly jealous of her hat collection I saw during RAFW. Thank you Candace for taking GPV to the UK!

3. Harpersbazaar.com - Phil was one busy bee and was taking photos for Vogue and Harpers Bazaar Australia during RAFW and I couldn't be happier to see these photos used on both sites, even though he caught me smiling in one too!

4. FaceHunter - Loved running into Yvan around RAFW. He has a very unique personality and always made for interesting conversations, as well as being extremely friendly and too easy to like. Thank you Yvan for the lovely Facehunter features.

5. Style.com - I featured this before but thought I'd throw it in with my recent press post. Shot by Tommy Tom from Jak & Jil, who was an absolute honor to meet during RAFW.

6. WhoWhatWear - Never thought I'd see myself on the WhoWhatWear site and I was over the moon about being featured in their Style Stalker section this month. Looks like everyone really likes my AA coral pants and the colour blocking trend this season. Thank you to Nicole (no no, not me, another Nicole) for featuring my photo this month.

7. Grazia, Australia - This photo was taken out the front of a show and I wouldn't have even known about it if it was for my readers. Someone tweeted me about it so thank you for giving me the heads up ladies. Yet another photo featured under "Pop Colour" as one of the hot trends spotted at RAFW.

8. Vogue, Australia - This was a completely random feature and another situation where I wouldn't have known about it if someone didn't tweet me about it. A photo of the Sass & Bide girls and I at the FBI fashion Parade was featured as an advertorial for my old fashion college I used to attend in 2009. How random!

So like I said, a very surreal week and one I won't be forgetting any time soon. Hopefully this will also give you an idea of what I wore during RAFW too. I was snapped by the lovely model turned photographer, Zanita each day at RAFW so I'll be posting an overdue weekly outfit wrap up tomorrow. Can't wait!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Plenty of goodies hitting the store this week too so stay tuned!