G P V G I R L S .



I love seeing how each person styles an item completely differently from one another in their own unique and quirky way. The other week I sent out some of my big bow headbands to some of my favorite bloggers, whom I thought would have a little bit of fun with something like this. I really wish I could see how everyone styles each of their purchases from my store. As a seller you can't help but wonder where your babies are going each time, what they'll be worn with, if they'll be taken care of and loved - the list goes on! It makes my day every time a customer emails with photos of their outfit with their new Gary Pepper purchase or with links back to a GPV post on their blog. Loved seeing how Olivia, Megan and Iris styled these headbands and seeing a new Gary Pepper Girl in each different country.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I'm updating the store with 200+ new items this week as well as trying to prepare for RAFW. God knows how I'll fit in the time to blog too!

59 comments:

  1. adorable outfits <3

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great inspiration! Totally different, totally unique...My fave is Olivia...very downtown cool with a slight nod to cartoon gamine...reminds me of Minnie Mouse in the most hi-fashion of ways :D Such a wonderful idea Nicole, thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome!!! I love them all. You are so inspiring and these gals look perfect :) The headband completes the look.
    xoxo
    -linh

    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love Olivia's look. She is definitely one of my favorite bloggers as well!

    xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! Thanks for sharing! It's definitely always fun to see how different people style the same item. That's the best thing about fashion - making it your own. Again, so glad you shared =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute outfits


    www.herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw they are so cute. i wanna a GPV headband :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great idea! they all did a wonderful job. love the outfits!

    http://dyditd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea Nicole:) Iv always wondered myself where our vintage items end up. maybe we could send an outfit from each of our shops and blog each-others interpretations? http://petticoatlanestylerevelation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore all the outfits, & your bow is cute :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute concept! i love all the different styles too! i'd love to be a part of something like that. :)
    http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com
    http://etsy.com/shop/puddinp0p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfits....
    The nude dress is so beautiful....
    Nice look on the 3rd pic ;D

    street Life Karl LAGERFELD: http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that second pic! Looks amazing!
    Xoxo, K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea - so much better when you can actually see them in action!

    http://theadornedprecedent.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how they style those huge bows! Good luck on your busy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bow is really adorable. I wouldn't know where to wear them though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great. We can definetely see how one of these girls styles are different. I really like Megan's, I think the headband fit in her outfit and gives a fun touch in it.

    Take care!
    http://fourthexpression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute!!

    http://www.lightmymidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the bow Nicole! Just waiting for the perfect occasion to wear out the pink. Stay lovely as always,
    xx

    Olivia
    http://www.fashionsalade.com/lusttforlife

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a wonderful post. Love how each one styled it in their own unique way :)

    xoxo

    ♥

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way Iris styled it!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  22. The quality of these photos are really brilliant. Your big bow headbands really do make a lovely statement.

    Xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  23. i LOVE all your post!!!
    loove looove Any

    http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post! Love seeing the one piece styled different ways : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i need to know where olivia got her dress from!

    also, good work with the bows! at first i thought them to be overpriced pieces of satin but seeing them in action has changed my mind!

    i'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next :)
    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow all three of those girls, and when I saw them wearing the GPV bows in their posts, they couldn't be more adorable.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the green long skirt!:)

    http://adreamonthewall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. so cute! what a treat is it to see your pieces worn all over the globe! LOVE LOVE Olivia!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. They all styled the headband so well, love it! & wow, congrats on reaching 3333 followers :D

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this blouse !
    I like your blog !
    If you like french fashion, you should check out mine, and maybe follow me if you like it :)


    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the dress with the Chanel bag in the first picture;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable! I have one just like it!!!


    Peace & love
    oxo, ETTE

    WWW.THRIFTEDKARMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  33. I totally love both these outfits. Gorgeous. The GPV bow really makes them!

    ♡ Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nicole on the fashion forefront as always. Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful and really interesting post ;)

    xxx
    www.pretpenser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. the trademark bow, nice

    http://conventionalist.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the way you wear the bows to the dresses. it lookes perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. great idea and great post!
    I love the first two, theyre completly polar opposite to eachother yet, both outfits are amazing!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love big bow headbands are my favorites!!

    xoxo


    ellie

    http://itstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i adore the blouse/dress in the first photograph - the whole outfit is great

    http://www.janeyswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great look!!
    I really like your blog, I'm addicted!
    I have opened my blog two months ago, I'd be very happy if you could visit it and give your personal opinion

    Thanks very much
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the outfits!
    Follow my blog If you want!

    http://brunetteblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your photo and your style and you blog I love all !!!!I'M YOUR FOLLOWER <3
    I hope you will follow me www.welovefur.blogspot.com
    with love

    ReplyDelete
  44. Absolutely beautiful!

    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like your style!!!
    Giveawey current on my blog!!Surprise!!!:)

    kiss
    http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i love yur headbands i wish i can buy one

    ReplyDelete
  47. Everyone looks so amazing in the bow headbands!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. really amazing <3 I love big bows and seeing various styles with them can be quite an inspiration <3

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. wow!! that bow... how fun

    http://heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. LOVE the green skirt-girl. LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love these outfits,
    I've got a bow as well,
    hm now I'm wondering where I left that one...

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the first girl ! perfect outfit ;)

    xx, Leah.

    http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete