W I L D H E A R T S.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
{Black Sheer Top: Ellery, Velvet shorts: Vintage, Feather headband: DIY}

I was feeling extremely inspired this afternoon by a few small things: ellery, coffee & chains. Can you believe it's taken me this many years to finally discover the benefits of coffee? Luke has been an addict for years now and has been trying to convince me to try it but i never really saw the point. I didn't overly enjoy the taste, it made me feel dehydrated and i felt like my body was doing just fine without it, until today. With the thought of the monstrous amount of stock i had to shoot constantly in the back of my mind i finally gave in and to be honest, i don't even know what to say. I think this is the beginning of a very dangerous love affair consisting of even later nights, earlier mornings and twice as much work or should i say, work progress? Not only did i manage to shoot over 150 new pieces for the store but i some how managed to squeeze in some time to shoot a few photos in my new ellery top. For me, that is just unheard of!

Inspired by the darker weather and colder nights i was feeling a little wild at heart and finally wore this feather head piece i made for my first lookbook for gary pepper vintage that i shot back in March. I'm still so surprised that i like this outfit so much. I've always been one for bright colours and vibrant prints so the thought of wearing all black makes me feel miserable and i try to avoid it as much as i can. My mum still says the reason i have such vivid dreams is because i painted my entire room bright canary yellow when i was 13. To be honest, i'm just surprised she let me in the first place!

A sneak peek of my new collection is now available on my gary pepper facebook page. Over 150 new vintage pieces will be listed in store this Friday night so be sure to have a look. I'll also be drawing the winner to my camilla & marc + tiffany & co giveaway so i hope you've all entered! A big thank you to Yenny of Studded Hearts for featuring my 'straw' post on your beautiful blog too :)

I really hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are feeling fresh and free and a little wild at heart! With the caffeine running high and a big week ahead i know i sure am :))
Photobucket

37 comments:

  1. Extremely gorgeous darling! Wild & young at heart - forever!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lipstick is divine. you look absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are gorgeous and i love the way you wear your feathers :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked the sneak peek on facebook and I want everything! Definitely going to jumo on eBay when they go on sale to see if I can snag something.

    I also did a little post featuring you today!

    Jess
    www.thevelvetbow.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pictures!

    i'm a coffee addict - i've been drinking it since i was 12. i literally have at least 1 cup every day, and can't wake up without it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, love the all the photos.

    You've inspired me to dwell into my own DIY projects.

    Also- welcome to the club, I'm a HUGE coffee addict, but then again I own cafes so probably comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel like i've entered a completely new world of coffee. still can't believe it took me this long but i suppose i didn't need it before!

    veronika & Maria: I can see how you would be hooked!

    Jess: i just read the post you did and it's wonderful! It's such a shame the cest moi's sold out but i will keep an eye out for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pictures gary! you have here a fan from Portugal :)

    i would love you to visit and follow my blog:
    www.mirandastyleatbreakfast.blogspot.com

    love,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such amazing photos. Love the headpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am hopeless when it comes to coffee. Strong black coffee! Can't wait to see your new pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and there are sooo many different ways to drink it too...the options are limitless
    I would try Cafe Bustelo...you can get it in instant or the brewing kind.. I hope they have it in Australia..it is DIVINE..as are you and your photos! So lovely!

    ispeakmojito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad i found your blog.. these pix are amazing! excited to see your new listings :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is amazing! Love the shoulder detail - and might I say you look fabulous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new reader of your blog, found you via Studded Hearts even though I saw your photos a while ago on Tumblr!

    I'm still scared of coffee, i KNOW i'll become an addict. Great shots too, the details on that top are wow and your red lips are gorge :)

    http://magdaleneloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! i love everything about the outfit! black suits you so well and i love the sheerness of the top and of course the headband! :)
    haha and when i read the text it reminded me of myself. i always felt like i can live without coffee. i liked the taste, but not THAT much, that i had to drink it all the time. and now i turned into an dependent haha. have a wonderful day!
    xxx isabel

    www.impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely stunning! the photography in each and every one of the photos that you post are amazing... do you take them all yourself?

    Don't worry I too am a coffee addict (but don't see it as a bad thing).

    Your new collection looks amazing, I'll bet eBay is overloaded with all the bidding wars that will go on!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful! You are gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so beautiful! although, you really do in all your posts!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING shots babe! We are in love with that head piece!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. can't wait for the new collection!
    also i love how you've styled this look - great mix of textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool shots niccy. I sure did get alot of nice stuff from Fashion Weekend (in the actual post)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That top is so beautiful. So flattering as well.
    Oh, and those shorts! lovely.

    www.andyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are beautiful! Can't wait to see the new collection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where can I get this Ellery top from and how much??
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. is this what you got from fashion weekend nic??? its beautiful!

    creative photos! love them!

    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. you are GOrgeous ! and the photos are amazing. and those velvet shorts also look very goood :) greetings from Finland =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, thank you to all of the greetings from new international readers. i really have no idea who reads my blog so it's lovely to know where you guys are reading from :)

    thank you!

    and helen, this is the top from fashion weekend :) the only thing i bought actually. i couldn't find much there!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow u have a pretty profile

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nicole, you are amazingly gorgeous! This looks like it should belong in a magazine, I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree, all your looks are effortless and beautiful, totally belong in a magazine!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i had just stumbled on your blog today, but really, I reallly love it, from the pictures to the fashion oh and that you have a super awesome vinatage line. you are beautiful. I am a new fan/follower whatever!

    ReplyDelete