twentyten.

I cannot believe another year has passed so quickly. If anyone told me that 2009 was going to be the biggest year of my life, i wouldn't have believed them. I finally made it to Japan, started studying, opened Gary Pepper and quit my job to pursue a career in vintage and design, who would of thought?

I would just like to thank all of you for your overwhelming support and amazing kindness. I never knew the heights to which unbearable happiness could take you and have made a promise to myself to never work a job or do something i don't love again. I wish i knew each and every one of you, whether it be a gesture from making bids on my items, adding us on facebook or even reading this blog so i could personally thank you again & again, because it all matters. So the happiest of new years to all of you, i love you and i can only anticipate what another year will bring :)

Here is the bow i made for new years the night before. It turned out exactly how i pictured it and remarkably stayed safely attached to my head the entire night. These were quickly taken by luke before everyone arrived at our place but i will post the shots we took on his lomo once we get them developed :)

{Shirt: Ben Sherman, Bow: DIY, Camera: Holga from Tokyo.}

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I hope it brings you everything you've planned for and been working toward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! i love your blog! and your bow is gorgeous. xox
    myfavoritecolourisshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me stupid but I never knew it was you modelling all your pretty dresses! A big whoot to your awesome 2009 and I wish you all the best for 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girls, and i hope you all have a year full of health & happiness. another year older but none the wiser :)

    and nabbycat- i didn't realize until you pointed it out that i hardly post photos of myself on this blog. looks like i just made a another new years resolution! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all about moving forward baby, let's make that step together <3

    Cannot wait to share our thoughts and inspirations of 2010!
    x

    ReplyDelete