refreshing.

It's official. This is by far the longest i have ever gone without doing a post- seven days! I don't know what i have been doing the past week but the days have slipped by me all too quickly. It's Monday, isn't it? So firstly, let me start by wishing everyone an embarrassingly belated merry christmas! I've had a nightmare trying to get internet access whilst visiting the family down south but to be honest, it was a refreshing change, which is exactly what i needed. I've arrived home with 30kg of new vintage goodies and an additional 8kg that i had to send in the post so i wouldn't exceed my baggage allowance (again!). Even though i have a daunting amount of things i need to get done by the end of the week for Gary Pepper, i am so excited to show you our new listings and start the new year working for myself and doing something i love. Something i love almost as much as this:


Luke and the moments like these i share with my friends every single day.

1 comment:

  1. Aw hunny, I hope you had an awesome time with friends and family <3

    I cannot wait to see the new stuff! I haven't bought anything off eBay in agessss. I may have to splurge some xmas cash :D x

    ReplyDelete