K O S M E A .


I was over the moon when Kosmea emailed with a generous offer for my GPV customers. I have personally used Kosmea products for a few years now so you can imagine how overwhelmed i was to hear they had somehow stumbled across my blog! I absolutely adore their Hydrating Rosewater Mist and it's one of my handbag necessities for when i go traveling for work, especially on planes when your skin feels dull and dehydrated.

So this month we're offering the first 100 customers to place an order with Gary Pepper Vintage a free sample of Kosmea's best selling beauty product - Skin Clinic 100% Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil - and the first 25 customers to spend over $100 AUD 1 x 20ml Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream with their orders too! I'm so happy to be able to offer my lovely customers some sort of reward for shopping with my store so a big thank you to Kosmea for sending over the wonderful gifts! I'm extremely tempted to try one myself but i know how much someone else is going to enjoy it :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, i've always wanted to try the hydrating mist because i fly about so much

    If only I were allowing myself to shop

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting one of your totes now for so long but since I've been studying now instead of working I would rather buy something vintage AND the tote to get my postage moneys worth! So I'm browsing the store now, so much to choose from!
    Loving your bright outfits Nicole!

    -Emma
    Spin Dizzy Fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek! thats so amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i always wanted to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that so amazing! and such a good idea.
    this dress is amazing! please have a look at my new blog, im hosting a giveaway.

    casperandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic! So amazing to get your name out there!

    I absolutely love that photo of the dresses on the rack, the colours are like a dream.

    I love all your clothes!

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rose hip oil and all things 'rose'! I wear Stella McCartney's 'Stella' everyday as it's top note is the beautiful scent of rose. NHG x

    http://nottinghillgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh please upload the new things in store! i am dying to buy one of the pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second photo. Great combination of electric colours and patterns!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! thats amazing, just another excuse to buy somethign on the website! x
    http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures/ gorgeous colors. I love it.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete