K O S M E A .

I was over the moon when Kosmea emailed with a generous offer for my GPV customers. I have personally used Kosmea products for a few years now so you can imagine how overwhelmed i was to hear they had somehow stumbled across my blog! I absolutely adore their Hydrating Rosewater Mist and it's one of my handbag necessities for when i go traveling for work, especially on planes when your skin feels dull and dehydrated.

So this month we're offering the first 100 customers to place an order with Gary Pepper Vintage a free sample of Kosmea's best selling beauty product - Skin Clinic 100% Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil - and the first 25 customers to spend over $100 AUD 1 x 20ml Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream with their orders too! I'm so happy to be able to offer my lovely customers some sort of reward for shopping with my store so a big thank you to Kosmea for sending over the wonderful gifts! I'm extremely tempted to try one myself but i know how much someone else is going to enjoy it :)


  1. Oh how lovely, i've always wanted to try the hydrating mist because i fly about so much

    If only I were allowing myself to shop

    Bright Green Laces

  2. I've been wanting one of your totes now for so long but since I've been studying now instead of working I would rather buy something vintage AND the tote to get my postage moneys worth! So I'm browsing the store now, so much to choose from!
    Loving your bright outfits Nicole!

    Spin Dizzy Fall

  3. yeah i always wanted to try it :)

  4. that so amazing! and such a good idea.
    this dress is amazing! please have a look at my new blog, im hosting a giveaway.


  5. That's fantastic! So amazing to get your name out there!

    I absolutely love that photo of the dresses on the rack, the colours are like a dream.

    I love all your clothes!

    Fox Whiskers

  6. hey there! tagged you here: http://makeverydayourunway.blogspot.com/2011/03/wagw-vest-w-fur-trimming-bestfinds.html

  7. I love rose hip oil and all things 'rose'! I wear Stella McCartney's 'Stella' everyday as it's top note is the beautiful scent of rose. NHG x


  8. oh please upload the new things in store! i am dying to buy one of the pieces! x

  9. Love the second photo. Great combination of electric colours and patterns!


  10. congratulations! thats amazing, just another excuse to buy somethign on the website! x

  11. Gorgeous pictures/ gorgeous colors. I love it.