L I T T L E R E D.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Cape: Vintage & in store now, Rose Top: Vintage, Shoes: Orbit}

I decided to quickly take some photos of this adorable little red knitted cape that is now available in the Gary Pepper store to show you all how cute it looks on. I was so tempted to keep it for myself and even had luke commenting on it saying 'if i was a girl, i'd wear cute things like that' (?). Alas, my wardrobe is overflowing with vintage already and i am thinking of doing some major spring cleaning or in this case, winter cleaning, and selling some of my prized possessions very soon.

Unfortunately, whilst i was wandering around these neck of the woods i walked through a very large spider web and threw my camera and everything in my hands meters in the air as i frantically started jumping up and down screaming. In all the chaos, my beloved ring (the engraved one that i shared with you in my last post) flew straight off my finger and i haven't been able to find it since. It's probably best if we don't talk about it yet...

In happier news, with a last minute and spontaneous decision, i booked tickets to Tasmania on Thursday night and flew out Friday afternoon to go opshopping and find some new treasures. The opshops are running a little dry around here due to school holidays and various other reasons so what a perfect opportunity to not only go opshopping but to visit my family! Luke and i returned only last night and i'm already up to my eyeballs in things i need to get done before the week is out. It doesn't really matter because i found some incredible vintage pieces that i cannot wait to start photographing to show you! And just quietly, i'll be updating GPP with some new vintage goodies tonight so be poised and ready to pounce for our store update!

Over 120+ vintage pieces are ending tonight in the Gary Pepper store so please be sure to have a look and see if there is anything you like. I think this was honestly, my favourite collection to date. Some big changes are coming for Gary Pepper so there's no time to waste! I hope you all had a wonderful wonderful weekend :))))

IN STORE NOW:

1. Vintage White Tulle Babydoll Dress // 2. Vintage LISA HO Mesh Bodycon Dress

Photobucket
3. Vintage Floral Peach Fan Sleeve Dress // 4. Vintage floral Peach Pleated Button Dress
Photobucket
5. Vintage Two Toned Backless Halter Dress // 6. Handmade Red Satin Tulle Babydoll Dress
Photobucket
7. Vintage Yellow Polkadot Dress w Ra Ra Frill // 8. Vintage Cream Crochet Boho dress w Wooden Buttons
Photobucket
9. Vintage Red Knitted Tassel Cape // 10. Vintage Black Suede Tasseled Cropped Jacket
Photobucket
11. Vintage Cream Boho Jumper w Crochet Detail // 12. Vintage Cream Soft Knitted Cardigan
Photobucket
13. Vintage Metallic Floral Grunge Jacket // 14. Vintage TABLE EIGHT Tuxedo Cropped Jacket
Photobucket
15. Vintage ESCADA Gold Quilted Bomber Jacket // 16. Vintage Denim Grunge Jacket w Checkered Sleeves
Photobucket
17. Vintage Faux Giraffe Fur High Waist Skirt // 18. Vintage Floral High Waist Skirt
Photobucket
19. Vintage Red Abstract Printed Top w Pleated Bow // 20. Vintage Black & Gold Rose Top
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. ooh tasmania! my sister lives there so i've frequented the little island a bit in the past couple of years. which suburbs did you hit up to go op shopping? i went just out of launceston but didn't find a whole lot, apart from a couple of cute books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, no.3 is so amazing!
    i'll definitely have to check it out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo.
    Not the ring Al and I gave you? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! i love all ur clothes definitely will check it out! and i love ur outfit in the beginning!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh your neck of the woods looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are beautiful and so vibrant! i love the red cloak with the matching nail polish...i also love your stockings

    http://bejeweledthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh nooooo!!!! i'm so sorry to hear about your ring. i HATE losing things. oh wait- can we still not talk about it? and that cape? it would never leave my side...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha alecto- what a funny comment. and it's ok, i can talk about it now. i don't even what to think about where it is right now, probably with a magpie who like shiny new things?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm bummed I missed out on all of these great pieces! Can't wait to see what's in stock in the future! Glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you lovely!
    my next collection is going up today on facebook so please be sure to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely photos! Also, loving your blog. I stumbled across it via calivintage and am glad I did! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have so little accessories, that I hate to lose them... Which I do very easily...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are too adorable! I love your style!

    Live Love LA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with the pieces! Great posts and your rings are insane cool!
    I shall be back

    :)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so coool , I love the fact that you have a personal style and look so fresh:)

    Love love love

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. do you still have any of the floral peach sleeve fan dress?

    - s & a

    www.eveninginthepark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of these items are devine!! And I love the cape.

    Check out my blog.

    Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete