STORE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just a quick little update on the store, which I probably should have done months ago. I'll be holding a summer clearance stall at Terrigal Markets this Sunday from 8am - 1pm, so if you're around be sure to pop down and say hello. I have about 200+ dresses, tops, skirts etc all reduced with nothing over $10!

I've also finally made the decision to hire new models for the store. This has been a long time coming and to be honest I've put it off for as long as I can, but now it's at the point where myself and my store both can't move forward if I'm constantly needed in front of the lens. I'm sure you've all noticed how I haven't had a chance to frequently update the store as much as I did when I first started Gary Pepper, which is something I never thought would happen. My business has always been my first priority but for the past 6 months it seems my blog has been taking first place. I'm after size 8-10 and 12-14 models so please send your portfolios to info@garypeppervintage.com.

Lastly, I'm on the look out for new up and coming designers to carry in the store, as well as a talented graphic design intern. If you're interested or know anybody please send them my way!